Attendify will travel to New York City to exhibit at techsytalk LIVE. The event takes place June 2, 2017. We’ll be there to give demos of our event app, as well as our socially-enabled lead retrieval solution. View the full news release below, build your schedule, and be sure to come see us. See you in New York!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Acclaimed NYC Event Tech Conference, techsytalk LIVE, Announces June 2, 2017 Line-Up
One of the industry’s premier event tech conferences, techsytalk LIVE, is back for their ninth event with a super-charged speaker line-up at the flagship midtown location of Convene, at 117 West 46th St. The June 2nd conference by planners, for planners will host a full day of presentations and panels covering the hottest topics and tech trends in the event world today.
Founders of the newly formed Event Tech Tribe, bringing together a consortium of five event platforms integrating their event technology services in a new groundbreaking model of delivery, will present an exciting panel discussion on the Open API Economy. The founding members of the Event Tech Tribe are:
- Swoogo – developer of event registration solutions, based in the US and UK;
- Glisser – developer of interactive presentation platforms, based in the US and UK;
- Hubb – provider of event content management solutions, based in Vancouver, Wash., USA;
- ShowGizmo – New Zealand-based developer of mobile apps for attendees;
- TRC – badging and attendee tracking solutions provider, based in Princeton, NJ, USA;
The panel participants will include Hubb President Allison Magyar, Glisser Founder & CEO Michael Piddock, Swoogo Director Leonora Valvo, TRC President & Co-Founder Greg Lazzaro and Marie-Claire Andrews, Founder & CEO of ShowGizmo.
In a trio of exciting and challenging presentations overviewing the 2017 event industry landscape, the latest cutting edge topics and trends will be covered:
- Bizzabo Co-Founder and CEO Alon Alroy will talk about Live Video, Innovative Networking Experiences and the Gig Economy.
- Managing Director and Head of Americas for the Meetings & Events Division of Grass Roots, Howard Givner will cover a variety of disruptive forces and looming issues including Open Carry Gun Laws, Supplier Mergers, Discriminatory LGBT State Laws, Drones and More!
- Founder and CEO of Social Tables, Dan Berger will provide his take on Event Planners of the Future, with topics like Robotics, AI and Automation.
Following up on last year’s high energy show closer, author, entrepreneur and customer experience revolutionary Peter Shankman will be back again with another inspiring presentation. Author of Zombie Loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans and Nice Companies Finish First: Why Cutthroat Management Is Over and Collaboration is In, Shankman will be presenting on the topic, “We Are All Brand Hustle Kings and Queens.”
For complete conference and registration details, visit the techsytalk LIVE website.
Contact: Liz Caruso (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ed Wagaba (email@example.com).