Twitter can significantly increase attendee engagement at an event, and can be an effective tool for the event planner to connect with their audience.
Attendify allows you to integrate Twitter right into your app, Twitter’s features directly into your event app, so that attendees don’t need to switch between a Twitter app and your event app. Event attendees can follow your account/hashtag directly from the event app as well as tweeting and re-tweeting messages.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to add Twitter to your App:
- Login to Attendify
- If you haven’t already done so get started building your app
- Go to Step 2: Tabs & Appearance
- Add the “Twitter” tab to the list of features for your app
- Now go to Step 3 “Content”, and select the “Twitter” tab
- Add your company or event account (e.g. @eventbrand) and/or the event hashtag (e.g. #myevent)
- In order to see tweets in preview area, you’ll need sign in with your Twitter account.
That’s it, you’ve added Twitter to your event app, your attendees will be able to read and compose without leaving your app. We suggest adding at least two Twitter streams: the event account (e.g. @eventbrand) and the official hashtag (e.g. #myevent).
P.S. If you have any questions about setting up Twitter in your event app, please feel free to get in touch with our support team email@example.com.